Mountain-bike tours in Zillertal
If you're a mountain bike enthusiast and would like to ride the unique trails in Zillertal Arena with other similarly-minded people, then you've some to the right place!
Our hotel guests have a choice of numerous impressive tours that are free of charge. Irrespective of whether you're an athletic mountain bike beginner, x-country rider, marathon enthusiast or endurance rider: we have the right bike tour for you.
BIKE AKTIV - Guided Cycling Tours
Pure enjoyment! From June to September BIKE AKTIV organises a range of tours each day (Monday to Friday) with various levels of difficulty.
Which tours are undertaken depends on the weather and wishes of our guests. Just turn up at 10.00 hrs at the Bandstand and enjoy a wonderful day on a guided tour.
- Family ride: max. 400 m difference in altitude, easy descents. (Children from 8 years, only when accompanied by adults)
- Arena Biker: max.700 m difference in altitude, easy single trails – for fit cyclists.
- Trailsurfer: max. 1000 m difference in altitude, moderately difficult single trails for trail enthusiasts.
- Enduro light: short uphill sections, challenging trails, gondola, shuttle & bus journeys
- Gipfelstürmer: max. 1500 m difference in altitude, easy to moderate trails
Why guided tours?
Secret trails – fun in a group – tips on cycling technique – information about the landscape, culture and mountains – safe riding with bike guides in the event of a flat tyre or accident – good food – no wrong turnings.